This is how to reach us. We will be happy to advise you, just make an appointment!
1. Name and Contact Details of the Person Responsible for the Processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: ROTHER Rechtsanwälte GbR, Königsplatz 23, 53173 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 366940
Fax: +49 (0)228 366941
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their Use
- When Visiting the Website
When you visit our website www.kanzlei-rother.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
When Using Our Contact Form
If you have any questions, we have a form on the website which allows you to contact us. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the enquiry and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to such disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In the cookie, information is stored which arises in each case in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to submit them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
- Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the used tracking measures we want to ensure a need-oriented design and the continuous optimisation of our website. At the same time, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our services. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continually optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our website. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if available, meaningful information on its details;
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
to demand the restrictions on the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Most of the time you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office..
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is made against direct advertising. For the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, all you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data Security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. Usually, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Timeliness and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.kanzlei-rother.de.